Thursday, June 19, 2008

Phillip's Stage Debut

We just finished VBS at our church. I taught and Phillip got to participate. On Sunday night, June 15th, the church held VBS family night. This is where all the parents come and get to experience a little of what the kids did each day. The kids also got to demonstrate some of the songs they learned in music class with Mrs. Brenda. Since Phillip has never been on stage before, we had to bust out the video camera and get it all on tape. Since I had to be on stage with the kids I taught, Chris stepped up and played camera man. The following video is the 4 yr olds, Pre-K (kids who have finished Pre-K), and Kindergarten (kids who have finished Kindergarten) classes singing "Teach Me" and "I Can Do". The woman in the blue flowered shirt is Mrs. Brenda and the ladies in the green shirts are some of the teachers and helpers. Phillip is mostly in the middle of the shot with the yellow lei on and you can see me during the first song at the very top center of the screen. We had to cut out the first couple of minutes of the video (don't worry, we didn't cut any of the singing), due to size constraints. Sorry, Grandmom and Granddad, we'll show you the whole thing next time we see you. (For some reason, blogger wasn't letting me upload the video, so I used YouTube. It really decreased the quality and made it very pixelated. I will maybe try again to get better quality, but at least it's posted!) I hope you enjoy Phillip's stage debut!



See ya later alligator...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I tried to watch the video but it said it was no longer available. If you can't get blogger to do it maybe Godtube.com will work. It's a Christian YouTube website site.

Jen said...

I'm sorry the video says it's unavailable. It did work at one time. I'll try to cut the video into two parts and do it through blogger. Try back soon.