Monday, February 2, 2009

When I Grow Up... (Part Seven)

Phillip: "Do you know what I want to be when I grow up?"
Me: "No, what?"
Phillip: "I want to be a rock star!"
Me: "A rock star? Wow!"
Phillip: "Who can be a rock star with me?"
Me: "I don't know."
Phillip: "I know, how about Daddy? Daddy can be a rock star with me. He's really good."
(Phillip has seen Chris play guitar hero and thinks he's already a rock star!)

Above, see Phillip rocking out with his guitar he got for Christmas. Notice the Spider-Man slippers, which he insisted be part of his ensemble. If he ever does go on the road, we'll definitely have to get him a stylist!!

And now, introducing the sound stylings of Phillip...



See ya later alligator...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL :) Love the performance!! Very groovy!