Thursday, January 22, 2009

When I Grow Up... (Part Five)

Phillip: I don't want to be a baseball player anymore.
Me: You don't huh? Well, what do you want to be?
Phillip: A Knight.
Phillip: With a Sword and a Shield.
Me: Wow, that sounds cool.
Phillip: And a big castle. A knight with a big castle.
Me: Neat.
Phillip: And with a princess.
Me: Oh, of course, with a princess.
Phillip: The knight saves the princess.
Me: You're right. That sounds like a plan.

Where do they come up with these things?!? See ya later alligator...

4 comments:

Courtney Thompson Mihalik said...

how funny - so does he just randomly start saying these things? I love it!! Today Landon told me that he liked me sometimes, but not all the time. He had no good reason as to why he didn't like me - just because , "I am silly like that". I asked him if he loved me and he said yes I love you and I just like you sometimes, but not all the time. I guess he has the idea down :)

Jen said...

Yes, he just randomly starts telling me what he wants to be when he grows up. I think he gets a lot of his ideas from school. Too funny about not liking you all the time. I get that too, but normally after I've had to discipline him. Thanks for reading and posting comments.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha :) That's too funny!

Courtney, love your comment! That's hilarious!

Marin said...

Cool. I wanna be a knight too.