Friday, January 23, 2009

When I Grow Up... (Part Six)

Phillip: When I grow up, I want to be a cooker.
Me: A cooker? What kinds of food do you want to cook?
Phillip: Umm, cake.
Me: (Laughing) Cake, huh? That would be called a baker.
Phillip: Yeah, I want to be a baker that cooks cake.
Me: Is that all you want to bake?
Phillip: I want to bake desserts: cupcakes, cookies, brownie, cake, and candy.
Me: Candy, too, huh? So, you would be a baker and a candy maker.
Phillip: Yeah, a baker and a candy maker.
Me: Yum, that sounds good! Will you make some for your mommy?
Phillip: Yes, and for Daddy.
Andrew: And some for me!
Phillip: Andrew, you could help me. You can make the candy and I'll bake the cakes.
Andrew: I can help you?
Phillip: Yes
Andrew: Yahoo! Let's go!
Phillip: Not know, silly, when we grow up!

See ya later alligator...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha :) Very cute!