Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just an Update

Okay, there's so many people out there that yell at me for not carrying recent pictures of my kids with me. I know, I know, I'm a terrible mother for not having a gallery of photos for friends to peruse when they ask me. But, you know we live in a digital age and all my photos are on my computer and online (all 6 something thousand!), so I never have actual copies to show people. So, to appease all of you people (and I think you know who you are), here are some recent pics of the boys hamming it up for the camera. Well, Phillip hamming it up and Andrew trying to avoid it! Enjoy.

This was a recent trip to the playground. It's Andrew in the top picture, I actually caught him smiling. Phillip is on the bottom and sporting his new sunglasses.
These pictures were taken on March 3, 2008.


These pictures were taken on March 18, 2008.
Phillip is 3 yrs, 10 mos. and Andrew is 2 yrs, 1 mo.


See ya later alligator...

1 comment:

Marin said...

The only pictures I have of the boys in my wallet were taken when they were in the hospital. I figure they're almost always with me; people can just see them. Though I went to the doctor today and they wanted to see pictures of the children they delivered and I had none. Ah well.