Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Stinky!!

**Warning: Talk about poo-poo ahead!!**

So, we're riding in the car today (that's me and the boys) and I get a whiff of something no-so-lovely. So, I ask Phillip if he needs to go poo-poo, as he had yet to go. He very suspiciously says, "Noooooo". I then ask if he tooted and he says no. He then sniffs twice in quick succession and says, "Eewww! It smells." I then move on to the other suspect and ask Andrew if he has poo-poo in his diaper. Now let me explain that he may or may not answer correctly. Sometimes he tells us when he has poo-poo, but sometimes he totally tells us no when he's got a full load. He also acts all innocent and says no. So, Phillips sniffs twice again and says, "Eewww! It smells! Andrew do you have poo-poo?!?" After Andrew again says no, Phillip says, "It's Stinky!!!"

Welcome to my world full of testosterone! Come to find out it was Andrew just getting rid of a little (albeit stinky) gas. See ya later alligator...

1 comment:

Susan said...

Isn't poo poo talk great! Yesterday I asked Emma if she was doing that and she said no. My sense of smell said otherwise so we talked about lying and that God wants us to tell the truth. So, then I asked again and she said no...again. Then I asked if she was telling me the truth or telling me a lie. She very innocently said, "It's a lie." Turned out to be gas! Oh well.