Friday, April 4, 2008

What Is It About Boys?!?

How does one boy poking another boy once with one finger so quickly turn into a smack-down wrestling match? Andrew & Phillip were sitting next to one another watching their new train go around its track. Andrew got bored and decided to poke Phillip in the arm with one finger. Phillip let him do it once, twice, and then a third time without much attention. Then, Andrew did it again and Phillip slapped his hand away. So, this game of poking and slapping continued with hysterical laughter for a few seconds. Then, in a blink of the eye, they were rolling around on top of one another on the floor! How does that happen? And is it just boys? or do little girls act this way too? This wrestling match lasted for several minutes then good ole Mom had to step in and break it up when Andrew started to cry. I have a very bad feeling that this is just the tip of the iceberg for me and my wrestling boys. I can only imagine what's going to happen when they each get a little older!

See ya later alligator...

PS-I've got lots of funny stories, pictures, and videos from our trip to my parent's house. I'll be posting them all when I get home and can get them all uploaded to my computer.

1 comment:

The Full(ton) House said...

Just to answer your question. Girls do it too. Riley and Alex are always doing the poking game that starts fun and innocent and then Riley ends up wailing on Alex big time. Poor Alex, how do you tell a boy that he should never hit a girl when she is literally beating the crap out of him???