Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Who Am I?

It seems like I have tended to write more stories about Phillip, probably because the things coming out of his mouth these days are hilarious. So, to keep things fair, here's a quickie about Andrew.

We're watching Playhouse Disney this morning. Most of the cartoons are very interactive, asking the audience questions and such during the show. The boys actually answer the questions lots of times (which still amazes me!). We were watching a little short today where a little girl gives three clues to an occupation and the audience is supposed to guess what she is. After she presented all the clues, she said, "Okay, who am I?" Andrew responded with,
"Andrew."
Like, duh, I keep telling you people that I'm Andrew, don't you know that yet?
See ya later alligator...

1 comment:

Susan said...

Isn't it amazing?! You never know what they will say or when!